Impress your Mother-In-Law this holiday season with our guided charcuterie and mixology night where our talented staff teach you how to build the perfect charcuterie board and how to make holiday themed cocktails just in time for your family to roll in.
Our banquet chef, Jared, will teach you how to build your own holiday charcuterie board that will be sure to satisfy even the pickiest of aunts! Your charcuterie meat rose will be the talk of the Christmas Party!
You will hand make:
- A holiday rolled goat cheese ball
- A charcuterie meat rose
You will learn how to:
- Quick pickle
- Build the perfect charcuterie board with the rule of threes
Jared is a self titled “Guy Who Likes to Cook Food” so don’t miss the chance to learn from the Kitchen Grandad himself.
Michelle won Best Bartender of the Year in Des Moines, IA two years in a row. She has trained with the best of Vegas’s Bar and Nightlife trade show. With bartending experience of over 20 years Michelle will teach you how to make three cocktails of varying difficulty.
You will learn how to make & will taste:
- A pumpkin old fashioned - a twist on the classic cocktail
- A snowglobe cocktail - complete with edible sparkles! the perfect winter drink
- A raspberry cheesecake martini - a decadent dessert drink that will blow your Christmas socks right off!
Guaranteed these new skills will impress even the most frosty of in-laws so get your tickets now for this fantastic hands on event.
Included in the ticket price:
- Mini cocktails
- Wooden cutting board & cheese knife
- Two cheeses & two meats to snack on or take home
- A prize for anyone who wears an ugly sweater
- A bottle of Barrel Waged Wax Dipped Lights Out Stout